Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sunday Runday...late

Hmmm...no embarassing tales, only a tight shin muscle thingy, sunshine and the knowledge of lunch and friends to greet me at the end. T'was a good Sunday Runday!

“I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I'm happy again.”

This morning however...WAS SATISFYING!!! It rained. And I loved it. The tight shin muscle thingy? Well that was still hanging around but not nearly as much as last week. A quick stretch mid-run and it worked itself out. I realize now that I have no hat to run in the rain with. I have a hat for snow and a viser for sun but no hat for rain. Mental note: must get hat...after all, I AM training for a marathon in PORTLAND and I should be equipped for it!

How amazing was it to run in the rain, stretch in the rain, and watch steam rise off my shoulders all by the early morning light. My soul's thirst was quenched!

No comments:

Post a Comment