Friday, July 25, 2008

MALIBU

My appologies to those (Matt) who are waiting to hear about this fantastic 204 mile bike trip 2 weekends ago. Well, You'll have to wait at least another week. I'm going to the most beautiful place! It's a place close to my heart and I get to hang out with hundreds of overly dramatic and crazy-fun high schoolers. I couldn't be luckier...and I sincerely mean that!





A glimpse from last year's trip....


Peace in the morning.











Ziplining with the mountains...


















Our cabin of Medical Lake girls














I don't like to brag...but we leaders are pretty awesome!





Who can argue with 80's night?










LOVE THIS PLACE!



5 comments:

  1. I just got back from being a leader at Sr. High church camp, and I must say there is nothing like it! I can't wait to hear all about your week :) Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheena
    What a georgeous place! You are lucky teens can be fun and it looks like a very inspiring place. Can't wait for the stp report though!
    Hope you have fun. Lookn forward to seen and hearn about it all.

    Michelle and Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a spectacular place. So you got there every year eh. Is it too late for me to be a high school girl for next year's trip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to go to this place!!! I have allot of friends that have been there, and they all talk about how amazing it really is!!! Too bad I am not in high school anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! I LOVE Malibu!! Enjoy your time and I can't wait to see pictures from this trip!!
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete