Thursday, May 19, 2011

Favorite Things

because I didn't feel like writing about the same ol' stuff and because I, for some reason, think anyone who reads this might be interested. Lucky you!

Birds

because for some reason, I see them everywhere. You might say, "Of course you see them everywhere because they ARE everywhere." But I mean I SEE them. They don't just fade into the mundane-ness of everyday happenings for me...and I love that!






Puzzles

because it gives me something to do while the hubs plays video games or dabbles with the computer...and it makes me feel smart.








Glee

I have no explaination for this...which leads me to wonder if one is even needed?










Rachel

because life lessons are fun to learn from someone who's not trying teach you anything.








BOB fm

"80's, 90's and whatever!"









and last but not least...
Running

because this morning it hit me that I am truly enjoying what I am doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment